A QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED COACH, SUPERVISOR, CONSULTANT, FACILITATOR, AND MINDFULNESS TEACHER. SARA HAS BEEN HELPING PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS REACH THEIR POTENTIAL SINCE 1997.
Sara has gained a deep understanding of developing individuals, leaders, teams and organisations through her work as a coach, supervisor, counsellor, facilitator, mindfulness teacher, consultant, senior line manager and through her own professional and personal development practices.
As well as helping individuals with their personal development journeys, she has helped businesses succeed through effective leadership and coherent people practices. Her business experience spans a variety of organisations from large corporations to small start-ups, in fields as diverse as FMCG, IT, high street retailing and the education sector. Her work has included projects in change management, leadership development, team performance and organisational effectiveness. As part of this she has designed, project managed and facilitated a wide variety of programmes, workshops, focus groups, away days, and learning and development activities.
Sara is trained and experienced in working integratively which allows her to draw on a variety of models and theories in order to creatively tailor her approach to each client. She also integrates counselling with coaching enabling her to work at a deeper level with clients should the need arise.
Her work focuses on the whole person or organisation and the groups and environments they are part of. She works in partnership to find solutions and facilitate changes that work because they are aligned with values and purpose. She helps people to develop authenticity, presence and healthier ways of relating to themselves and others by cultivating self-awareness and practices to develop the qualities they need to live, work and lead in more skilful ways.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- MSc in Human Resource Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision of Coaching and Mentoring
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Qualified to use a range of psychometrics and 360 tools including Myers Briggs and the Korn Ferry Emotional and Social Intelligence Inventory (ESCI)
- On the Mindfulness Teacher Training Pathway at the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University
- Enrolled on the Mindfulness in the Workplace Programme with Oxford and Bangor Mindfulness Centres
- Regular attendance at workshops, seminars and conferences
- Regular supervision with a qualified supervisor for all areas of client work
- Exploration, training and experience in somatics and embodiment including focusing, hakomi, feldenkrais, and embodied leadership
- 10 years in leadership roles
- 20 years in personal and organisational development
- Over 10 years working as a coach supervisor on a leading coaching and mentoring Masters programme
- Over 20 years personal meditation and yoga practice and a lifelong interest in personal development
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Founding member of the BACP Coaching Division
- Associate member of the Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals (AICTP)
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Signed up to the UK Network for Mindfulness-Based Teachers good practice guidelines for teaching mindfulness-based courses.
get in touch now to discuss your needs call 01844 396464 or email email@example.com