A QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED COACH, SUPERVISOR, CONSULTANT, FACILITATOR, AND MINDFULNESS TEACHER. SARA HAS BEEN HELPING PEOPLE AND ORGANISATIONS REACH THEIR POTENTIAL SINCE 1997.
As well as helping individuals with their personal development journeys, Sara has helped businesses succeed through effective leadership and coherent people practices. She has worked with a variety of organisations from large corporations to small start-ups, in fields as diverse as FMCG, IT, high street retailing and the education sector. Her work has included projects in change management, leadership development, team performance and organisational effectiveness.
Sara is trained and experienced in working integratively, drawing on a variety of models and theories to creatively tailor her approach to each client. Her work focuses on the whole person or organisation and the groups and environments they are part of. She works in partnership to find solutions and facilitate changes that work because they are aligned with values and purpose. She helps people to develop resilience and greater psychological wellbeing, enabling them to live, work and lead in more skillful and authentic ways.
QUALIFICATIONS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE
- MSc in Human Resource Development
- Postgraduate Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Postgraduate Certificate in Supervision of Coaching and Mentoring
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling
- Qualified to use a range of psychometrics and 360 tools including Myers Briggs and the Korn Ferry Emotional and Social Intelligence Inventory (ESCI)
- Mindfulness Teacher Training Pathway at the Centre for Mindfulness Research and Practice at Bangor University
- Certificate of Readiness to Teach Mindfulness in the Workplace from Oxford and Bangor University
- Regular supervision with a qualified supervisor for all areas of client work
- Over 10 years working as a coach supervisor on a leading coaching and mentoring Masters programme
- Over 20 years of personal meditation and yoga practice and a lifelong interest in personal development
- Exploration, training and experience in somatics, embodiment and postive psychology
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC)
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Founding member of the BACP Coaching Division
- Associate member of the Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals (AICTP)
- Member of the UK Listing of Mindfulness Teachers
- Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
get in touch now to discuss your needs call 01844 396464 or email [email protected]